Export Protocol Market Accreditation 2022/23 - Regional Workshops
When: Thursday, 9 June 2022 – Friday, 10 June 2022
If you are an apple or cherry grower intending to export to protocol markets this season you would greatly benefit from attending this workshop.
The workshops will cover a range of topics including:
- Changes to export registration for accreditation forms
- Updates regarding crop monitoring training
- MRL considerations
- Compliance on the Audit Process
- Inspections (DAWE and Overseas inspectors)
- Export documentation and Australian Quarantine Tape updates.
- Non-technical market access issues.
- It is also an opportunity to ask questions and raise issues. Light refreshments will be provided.
Compliance requirements advice will be provided by the Horticulture Exports Team DAWE, Biosecurity Tasmania and FGT.
Launceston: 12.00 pm Thursday 9th June - Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Dr, Riverside TAS 7250. There is an option to attend via ZOOM on this date when you register.
Hobart: 09.00 am Friday 10th June - The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania, Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay TAS 7005. No ZOOM option on this date.