Fruit Growers Tasmania Inc is the peak body representing apple, pear, cherry, berry and stonefruit growers in Tasmania. It is a not-for-profit industry association run by Tasmania's growers, for Tasmania's fruit growers.
What Fruit Growers Tasmania do:
- offer information and support services to make life easier for members as well as other Tasmanian fruit growers.
- organise industry information sharing activities, including orchard walks, field days, and the annual conference.
- representatives and other industry leaders serve on industry Strategic Industry Advisory Panels, representing the State and their colleagues on the boards of national industry peak bodies.
- assist growers with navigating government export registrations and audit processes. Members can use our website to keep up to date with industry and government export information including audit scopes, work-plans, and other relevant information.
- assist growers meet the growing national and international food safety quality assurance certification auditing requirements by coordinating microbiological and residue testing services.