Fruit Growers Tasmania AGM 2021
FGT will be holding its 2021 AGM on Thursday, 16 September 2021.
This year's AGM will be held at the same time across 3 regional venues to make the AGM accessible to as many members as possible. These venues are
- Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (RYCT) - southern regional hub
- Venue TBC - northern regional hub
- Venue TBC - north west regional hub
Members attending the event are encouraged to RSVP by 7 September 2021 to allow for attendance lists to be confirmed, including voting arrangements.
Board Member Elections
Nominations are now open to fill the upcoming Board vacancies.
This year, the Board will be electing members to fill the following positions:
- Pomefruit Industry Representative (3 positions available)
- Stonefruit Industry Representative (1 position available)
- Berry Industry Representative (2 positions available)
Nominations for these positions close on 19 August 2021.
AGM Meeting agenda
Members have until 19 August 2021 to submit any motions or items of business they would like discussed at the AGM. The meeting agenda will be finalised and circulated to members on 28 August 2021.
Circulation of Meeting papers
The following meeting papers will be put online for members to view from the 9 September 2021:
- 2020 AGM Minutes
- 2021 President / CEO Report
- 2020-21 FY Audited Financials
Physical copies of these documents will also be available on the day.
Just a reminder that voting on these business items and board elections is restricted to financial members of the association from either the 2020/21 or 2021/22 financial years and members are encouraged to check their eligibility with the FGT office prior to the event.