Winter Conference 2019
We’re here to help growers stay up to speed.
Fruit Growers Tasmania will be holding its 29th annual Winter Conference at Hobart’s C3 Conventional Centre on 6–7 June 2019. This conference brings together fruit producers and industry professionals to help them stay on top of the latest research findings, production techniques and emerging technologies set to transform Australian temperate fruit production. Attendees will be able to:
- Hear from national and international researchers, industry professionals and agrifood leaders.
- Learn first-hand from grower experiences with protected cropping systems through a field walk.
- Explore the latest commercial products and services available for use.
- Network with leading industry suppliers and service providers.
- Celebrate the milestones and achievements of the industry at Tasmania’s annual fruit industry awards dinner.
Join us for Tasmania’s best annual horticultural conference.